"A collaborative effort - they provide timely, commercial advice, and a quick turnaround." Chambers Asia Pacific 2013
Enormous amounts of time, money and effort goes into infrastructure projects a long time before the physical aspects of a project begin. Getting the structure and approach to the project right is key to the project’s success as is the ability to react quickly and proactively to any obstacles which appear along the way. To ensure the project has the best start and to ensure you are equipped to respond efficiently and effectively, expert legal advice is paramount.
Gilbert + Tobin’s infrastructure team has a deep understanding of the commercial drivers and risks associated with infrastructure projects and transactions.
We advise a wide range of developers, financiers, government and industry bodies on some of Australia’s largest and most difficult infrastructure transactions.
We recognise that infrastructure projects need a variety of different legal specialisations and our approach is an integrated one in which we bring together a team with the necessary skills required to deliver the best results for our client.
We offer our clients expertise in the full spectrum of legal services required for an infrastructure project.
- market leading advice on regulatory matters
- leading expertise in structuring the funding for the project
- strong relationships with the banks and other projects funders
- an understanding and an ability to work well with government agencies
- an approach and ability which allows us to work constructively with all stakeholders to achieve a successful outcome for the project.
Please click here to see our recent experience
Partners and Special Counsel
Other Team Members
Fionn Bowd||Steven Choi||Tom O'Callaghan