+61 2 9263 4705
+61 2 9263 4094
Walid Sukari, Lawyer
Walid is a lawyer in Gilbert + Tobin's Corporate Advisory group.
Walid has experience in corporate and commercial contracting and software and intellectual property licensing. Some of his recent experiences include:
- Providing general advice and transaction assistance in relation to a range of technology, software and media contracts.
- Drafting and negotiating corporate transaction documentation in a different contexts including, share sale, business/asset sale, business swaps, joint venture and a mixture of these contexts.
- Advising on copyright, trade mark and intellectual property licensing issues.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on network build agreements.
- Drafting and advising on government related contracts.
- Doing general corporate work including drafting board and shareholder(s) resolutions (whether circular or otherwise), preparing prerequisite ASIC documentation and advising on directors' duties.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on a variety of finance-related documents, including deeds of charges, guarantees and indemnities, loan agreements and financial assistance whitewash documents.
- Advising on a Request for Information (RFI) and drafting a form of Maintenance Services Agreement which attaches to that RFI.
- Incorporating legal entities including corporations and incorporated limited partnerships.
Some recent clients Walid has acted for include AUSTAR, CITIC, NSW Department of Commer and Gate Gourmet.
Walid holds a Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from the University of New South Wales.