OUT at G+T
OUT is Gilbert + Tobin’s LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex) and allies group. OUT’s objective is to ensure that Gilbert + Tobin continues to celebrate diversity, including for all LGBTI staff, as a fundamental value of the firm.
Founded in 2012, our OUT network:
- Raises awareness and advocates on LGBTI issues within the firm and in the community.
- Consults with the firm’s Diversity Manager in the development of market leading practices including inclusive policies, diversity audits, training and profile raising.
- Contributes to the firm’s pro-bono and social responsibility work.
- Makes submissions on behalf of the firm to the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
- Participates in Pride In Diversity events, including the Pride in Diversity Mardi Gras float.
- Offers networking and social events for OUT members, allies and clients.
Gilbert + Tobin is a proud member of Pride in Diversity, Australia’s leading workplace program for inclusion of LGBTI employees. In 2018, we have been recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index, as one of the top employers for LGBTI workplace inclusion in Australia.