Elizabeth is a partner in Gilbert + Tobin's Corporate Advisory group.
Elizabeth regularly advises on significant corporate transactions and corporate governance and regulatory compliance issues.
Elizabeth's recent experience includes:
- Acting for Westpac Corporation in relation to Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rule compliance and other corporate governance and regulatory issues in respect of its non-wholly owned subsidiaries;
- Acting for Westpac Corporation in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Lloyds Banking Group's Australian asset finance business and corporate loan portfolio, including approximately $6 billion of replacement funding;
- Acting for Vitol in its $2.9 billion acquisition of Shell's Australian downstream assets, including the Geelong Refinery, downstream distribution assets and retail sites across the country;
- Acting for Quantium Group on Woolworth's acquisition of 50% of its data analytics business and board and shareholder arrangements in respect of the joint venture; and
- Acting for Quadrant Private Equity on its acquisition of VIP Petfoods, and its subsequent bolt-on acquisitions.
Elizabeth has qualifications in Law (Honours) and Arts.
+61 2 9263 4789