Jessica is special counsel in Gilbert + Tobin's Corporate Advisory group.
Jessica specialises in:
- corporate governance, executive remuneration and incentives and head office advisory;
- corporate and securities laws, foreign investment and broadcasting services regulation; and
- mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings and private equity transactions.
Jessica’s experience includes acting for:
- Spotless and Nine Entertainment Co. in respect of their IPOs and implementation of their employee incentive schemes;
- Macquarie Radio Network on the broadcasting regulatory aspects of its merger with Fairfax Radio;
- Alinta Energy on its $300m equity capital raising conducted as part of its $1.6b debt refinancing;
- Westpac on its $47b merger with St George Bank Limited;
- Illyria Investments (Lachlan Murdoch’s private investment company) in respect of its investments in Ten Network Holdings and Nova Entertainment;
- Palisade Investment Partners (an infrastructure fund manager) on its acquisition of various infrastructure assets;
- PBL on its disposals of PBL Media, Hoyts Group and Ticketek and Acer Arena to PBL Media to financial sponsors;
- listed and unlisted companies on the structuring and implementation of employee equity plans;
- listed and unlisted companies on a range of Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules issues, including corporate governance, directors' duties, continuous disclosure, insider trading and share trading policies; and
- providing strategic advice to media clients on broadcasting services regulation in the context of proposed transactions.
Jessica’s experience includes over two years in London during which time she advised on a range of cross-border transactions and reconstructions.
Jessica has qualifications in law (first class honours) and medical science.
+61 2 9263 4112