Our experience includes:
- Orica's Chemicals business - advised on the property aspects of the $750 million sale of Orica’s chemicals business.
- Vail Resorts - advised on the property aspects of the $176 million purchase by Vail Resorts of the Perisher Ski Fields.
- Nine Entertainment Co - advised Nine Entertainment Co on the sale and leaseback of its Sydney headquarters in Willoughby.
- William Inglis & Son Limited - advised WIlliam Inglis & Son Ltd on the sale of substantial land parcels and leaseback of the Randwick Newmarket site.
- Woolworths South Africa - advised on the property aspects of the Woolworths South Africa $2.15 billion acquisition of David Jones.
- Pacific Equity Partners - advised on the property aspects of the sale of Hoyts by Pacific Equity Partners.
- Abacus Property Group - advised Abacus Property Group on the $112.3 million sale of 309 George Street, Sydney.
- Woollahra Municipal Council - advised on the building and leasing of Stage 2 of the Kiaora Place redevelopment in Double Bay involving a private public partnership between the Council and Woolworths Limited.