Gilbert + Tobin has today announced the appointment of 4 new partners and 7 special counsel.
The partner appointments are across the Corporate Advisory, Disputes + Investigations and Banking + Projects practice groups.
Managing partner Danny Gilbert said, “Congratulations to these outstanding people on their promotions. We recognise their capabilities, hard work and commitment to the culture, energy and continued success of our firm.”
- Ilona Hunnisett, Corporate Advisory, Sydney
- Sam Kings, Corporate Advisory, Melbourne
- Anna Schwartz, Banking + Projects, Sydney
- Catherine Kelso, Disputes + Investigations, Sydney
New Special Counsel:
- Erin Cartledge, Banking + Projects, Sydney
- Roy Groom, Banking + Projects, Melbourne
- James Frixou, Banking + Projects, Melbourne
- Stephanie Essey, Tech + IP, Sydney
- Richard L’Estrange, Competition + Regulation, Sydney
- Maria Eger, Corporate Advisory, Sydney
- Xavier Keary, G+T Ventures, Sydney