A record number of Gilbert + Tobin partners have been recognised by their peers as among Australia’s leading lawyers, according to the results of the 2015 Best Lawyers Australia survey. In all, 49 Gilbert + Tobin partners were recognised, which has increased from 41 last year. This includes five partners being named Lawyer of the Year in their areas of specialisation:
- Michael Blakiston (Natural Resources Law)
- Simon Lynch (Banking and Finance Law)
- John Schembri (Leveraged Buyouts)
- Craig Semple (Private Equity Law)
- Neil Pathak (Mergers and Acquisitions Law).
Managing Partner, Danny Gilbert said, “I am delighted with the endorsement our lawyers have received from their peers. It reflects well on our firm and showcases our depth of talent across the full range of corporate legal services .”