Sarah is a partner in Gilbert + Tobin's Corporate Advisory group.
Her expertise covers a broad range of commercial matters, including equity capital markets, takeovers, schemes of arrangement, share acquisitions and general corporate advisory and governance work.
Sarah has acted on a wide variety of transactions, and her experience includes advising:
- Danakali, Sipa Resources and Sheffield Resources on capital raisings (2016)
- Triton Minerals on its restructure and capital raising (2016)
- Renaissance Minerals on the takeover bid by Emerald (2016)
- Australin Grains Champion on its approach to CBH Group (2016)
- MEO Australia (now Melbana Energy) in relation to the proposed Neon Energy scheme of arrangement and Mosman Oil and Gas takeover bid (2014 and 2015) and capital raising (2016)
- Iron Ore Holdings on the BC Iron takeover bid (2014) and BC Iron rights on its issue (2016)
- Aurora Oil & Gas on its acquisition by Baytex by scheme of arrangement (2014)
- Mirabela Nickel on its creditors' restructure (2014)
- Centerbridge and Oaktree consortium in relation to theirTakeovers Panel application regarding the affairs of Billabong (2013)
- Troy Resources on its recommended takeover bid for Azimuth Resources (2013)
- Lemur Resources in relation to the takeover bid by Bushveld Minerals (2013)
Sarah has a Bachelor of Laws (Distinction) from the University of Western Australia and was admitted to practice in late 2001.
+61 8 9413 8449