Sarah is a partner in Gilbert + Tobin's Corporate Advisory group.
Her expertise covers a broad range of commercial matters, including equity capital markets, takeovers, schemes of arrangement, share acquisitions and general corporate advisory and governance work.
Sarah has acted on a wide variety of transactions, and her experience includes advising:
- BC Iron on its rights issue.
- Triton Minerals on its recapitalisation.
- Australis Oil & Gas on its $100m placement.
- Raisings for Sipa Resources, Danakali, Golden Rim, Euroz, Sheffield Resources, Talisman Minining and others.
- HealthEngine on the investment by Sequoia.
- Globe Metals & Mining in relation to the Takeover Panel applicaiton by Ao-Zhong International Minerals Resources.
- Renaissance Minerals on the takeover bid by Emerald Resources.
- Australian Grains Champion on its approach to CBH.
- Aurora on its acquisition by Baytex.
- Iron Ore Holdings on the takeover by BC Iron.
- MEO Australia on control transactions including Mosman Oil & Gas and Neon Energy.
- Mirabela Nickel on its recapitalisation.
- Centerbridge and Oaktree consortium in relation to their Takeovers Panel application regarding the affairs of Billabong.
- Sundance on its issue of convertible notes.
- Lemur Resources in relation to the takeover by Bushveld Minerals.
- Marengo Mining on its convertible notes issue to Sentient Executive GP IV, Limited for the general partner of Sentient Global Resources Fund IV, L.P. to raise US$18.8 million.
- Troy Resources Limited on its $188 million takeover of Azimuth Resources.
Sarah has a Bachelor of Laws (Distinction) from the University of Western Australia and was admitted to practice in late 2001.
+61 8 9413 8449