Lucy is a special counsel in Gilbert + Tobin’s Corporate Advisory group.
An ECM specialist of more than 13 years’, Lucy has extensive experience advising issuers and underwriters on initial public offerings and secondary capital raisings. She has advised blue chip ASX-listed companies as well as all major investment banks operating in Australia. Lucy has been involved in some of the most high-profile, novel, and largest capital raisings in Australia.
Lucy also advises companies, shareholders and Boards on general corporate and securities law issues, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions.
She has been recognised by Best Lawyers Australia 2023 and 2024 in the category of Coprorate Law.
Lucy holds an LLB (Hons) BA (International Studies) and was admitted as a lawyer of the Supreme Court of NSW in August 2007.
Lucy's experience includes advising:
- The issuers on the IPO and ASX-listings of Pepper Money, Rubicon Water, Cashrewards, CleanSpace, Elixinol, Viva Energy REIT, Pepper Group, oOh!media, SurfStitch and SG Fleet.
- Yancoal Australia Ltd, an ASX listed company, on the first ever dual primary listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and associated initial public offering (which also involved the use of an Australian rights issue).
- Briscoe, an NZX listed company, on its dual listing on the ASX.
- The joint lead managers / underwriters on a significant number of IPOs and ASX-listings, including Ventia Services Group, Newmark REIT, Daily Needs REIT, Wiseway, Inghams, Propertylink, Scottish Pacific, Kogan.com, Asaleo Care, Mantra Group, Spotless and OzForex.
- The issuers on various rights issues and other secondary raisings, including those undertaken by Elixinol, Nearmap, TPG Telecom, Pinnacle Investment Management, Commonwealth Bank, SurfStitch, AGL Energy, Spark Infrastructure and TEN Network.
- The joint lead managers / underwriters on the rights issues and other secondary capital raisings, including Burgundy Diamond Mines, Nickel Industries, Core Lithium, Home Consortium, Lynas Corporation, Mincor Resources NL, Yancoal, Collins Food, APN News and Media, Gateway Lifestyle Group and Westpac Banking Corporation.
Awards and Recognition
Lucy has been recognised by Best Lawyers Australia 2023 and 2024 in the category of Corporate Law.
Our expertise and solutions
for generating cleaner, greener futures
Read our analysis of Australian public mergers & acquisitions in 2022
Demand for sustainable practices is driving change across corporate Australia, find out the latest industry insights and decarbonising opportunities.