Maria is a special counsel in Gilbert + Tobin’s Corporate Advisory Group.
Maria specialises in private mergers and acquisitions, corporate advisory in the private equity space and corporate governance.
Maria holds a LL.M. from the University of Technology Sydney. Maria is admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and in Germany.
Maria's experience includes advising:
- Telstra in relation to its joint venture with Quantium.
- MolyCop in relation to its acquisition of Process IQ.
- Telstra in relation to its acquisition of FetchTV.
- Telstra in relation to its acquisition of the Digicel Pacific Group.
- MolyCop in relation to its acquisition of the JLW business, a waste management and tyre processing business.
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets and its managed funds (MIRA) and Aware Super in relation of its acquisition of Vocus Group Limited by scheme of arrangement.
- Telstra on relation to its sale of the South Brisbane Exchange and Velocity Estates network.
- American Industrial Partners/ MolyCop in relation to the acquisition of GET Trakka, a supplier of sensor technology to mining industry.
- Telstra in relation to the sale of a data centre in Singapore to Big Data Exchange (BDX).
- Oaktree and DDH1 in relation to the acquisition of the Ranger Drilling Group, a drilling service provider to the mining industry.
Our expertise and solutions
for generating cleaner, greener futures
Read our analysis of Australian public mergers & acquisitions in 2022
Demand for sustainable practices is driving change across corporate Australia, find out the latest industry insights and decarbonising opportunities.